Linux Watch - Watchpad 1.5
Citizen Watch and IBM Research Collaboration - 2001
- Size - 65mm x 46mm x 16mm
- Weight - 43g (w/o band)
- CPU - ARM7 CPU(18-74MHz)
- Input Devices - Touch Panel, Stem Switch (crown), 3 Buttons
- Display - 320x240 STN Monochrome-LCD
- Memory - 8MB DRAM, 16MB Flash
- Communication - Bluetooth, IrDA, Serial (Cradle)
- Other Devices - Speaker, Mic, Vibrator, Fingerprint sensor, Two-axis Accelerometer
- Battery - 1Whr Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Other - Water resistant (splashes/rain)
Compared to the original LCD watch, an accelerometer, vibrating mechanism, and fingerprint sensor have been added.
Here is a video clip
Linux is registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. The Linux Penguin was created by Larry Ewing and is freely available elsewhere on the web.