CTO Science & Solutions, Member IBM Academy of Technology, Principal RSM & Master InventorThomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149452480
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: American Vacuum Society
more informationMore information: KACST | EGNC | Linked In | IBM Academy of Technology | Twitter
Develop, enhance & maintain relationships with partners in the fields of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Interface between Research and Business Development. Examples of work include:
- Computing Reimagined: The Dawn of Commercial Quantum Computing
- Quiet Please: Molecular Imaging in Progress!
- Silicon Integrated Photonics Enable Future Data Center Architectures
- Quantum Computing:Bit & Phase Flip Error Detection in a Scalable Cell!
- The 2nd GSDM International Symposium: “Four Years after the Great East Japan Earthquake: Recent Trends in Innovation, Resilience, and Security and Their Impl ications for the Future”
- How IBM’s Work in Computing Is Being Used in Unexpected Ways
- IBM, KACST Unveil Research Initiative to Desalinate Seawater Using Solar Power
- IBM and KACST Unveil Research Pact to Advance Machine Translation Technology and IP Development
- IBM Makes Water Clean With Smarter, More Energy-Efficient Purification
- Egyptian Government and IBM Initiatives to Develop Scientific Research, University Curriculum and IT Exports