I'm a research staff member at IBM Research and a member of the Dynamic Optimization Group. Prior to joining IBM, I was a research scientist at MIT CSAIL, working closely with the Commit and Raw groups.
I am generally interested in the design, implementation, and analysis of introspective computing systems. My topics of research include programming languages, compilers, and architecture. These interests are embodied in the Liquid Metal project which blurs the boundaries between software and hardware.
- An alpha release of the Liquid Metal development environment is now available for download. You may ask questions, send us comments, or report bugs using the Liquid Metal Google Group.
- Don't miss the Liquid Metal tutorial at PLDI 2014 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- A paper on stream computing using a spreadsheet was accepted for publication in the 2014 European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP). More information will be available closer to the publication date.
- A Liquid Metal entry finished 6th in the 2013 Field Programmable Technology (ICFPT) design competition, playing Blokus Duo.
- PC service: CC 2015, PLDI 2014 ERC, CGO 2014, DATE 2014.