Role and responsibility
- Research and development of Semiconductor processes including Surface preparation, Wet Cleaning, Chemical Mechanical Planarization, and 3D integration
- Drive novel solutions, innovate, and semiconductor materials process development to enable advanced nodes
- Interact with a broad team internally, work with equipment vendors, train and mentor engineers/technicians, and participate in cross-functional teams.
- IC Chip fabrication.
- Surface preparation of metals, dielectrics, and semiconductor materials
- Wet Etching of semiconductor materials
- Chemical mechanical planarization (CMP)
- Wafer to wafer bonding
- Dielectric materials
- Advanced semiconductor materials
- Semiconductor process development