I am a senior researcher in Cognitive Solutions and Services department of IBM Research at Bangalore. I received my PhD degree in Computer Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. My advisors were Prof. C. R. Ramakrishnan and Prof. Scott A. Smolka. I received my B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University. Prior to joining IBM Research, I have worked with Motorola India Research Lab at Bangalore and Interra IT at Noida.
My research interest includes Natural Language Processing, Knowledge representation, Program Analysis, Security, Software Verification, and Programming Languages. My current focus is on building natural language dialogue systems for cognitive interaction with structured and unstructured data. My past projects in IBM are related to Automated Fault Localization, Program Repair, Program Equivalence, Program Refactoring, Program Tracing and Profiling, Porgram Migration/Translation, API Extraction, and Grammar Inference.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMAD-CODS 2018
- Our paper titled "Natural Language Querying in SAP-ERP Systems" got accepted in ESEC/FSE 2017, Industry track
- Our paper titled "Creation and Interaction with Largescale DomainSpecific, Knowledge Bases" got accepted in VLDB 2017, Demo track.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ISEC 2018 (11th Innovation in Software Engineering Conference)
- I am invited to present at Workshop on Emerging Topics in Computer Science in NIT Meghalaya in May, 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMPUTE 2017.
- I presented our ATHENA paper (VLDB 16) as an invited talk in COMAD'17 held at IIT Chennai in April, 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSOC 2017