Bilal Saleh is a research staff member at IBM Research - Haifa. Currently, his work in the Processor Verification Technologies team is focused on Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Prior to this, Bilal worked in the area of Cloud Computing where he developed a diagnostics facility for OpenStack environments, which included flow-based root cause analysis, DB consistency validation and log analysis.
Bilal received his B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science from the university of Haifa in 2010 and 2014, respectively. His Ph.D. thesis deals with DNA packaging, in particular, Nucleosome positioning motifs.
Honors & Awards
- Eminence & Excellence Award (2011), IBM Research.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2011), University of Haifa.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2008), University of Haifa.
- Mathematics Projects Competition (3rd place, 2007), Technion Institute.
- Qualification to final stage of the National Physics Olympiad (2004), Technion Institute.