- I got my specialist degree with honour in applied mathematics and computer science at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia in 2007 and a PhD degree (with cum laude) in computer science supervised by professor Toon Calders and professor Paul De Bra at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) , the Netherlands in 2013
- My recent researches focus on representation learning with application in automation of data science.
- My PhD thesis got the best thesis award of the department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology in 2014. It was nominated for the best PhD thesis award Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in December 2014
- Nominated for the best paper award at SIAM Data Mining Conference SDM 2012.
- Conference PC member: CIKM 2014, PKDD/ECML 2015, CIKM 2015, ECML/PKDD 2016, ECML/PKDD 2017
- External reviewer: CIKM 2012, KDD 2011, KDD 2012, SDM 2011, SDM 2012
- Journal reviewer: DAMI (Springer), Information System (Elsevier)