- City Fabric
- City Labs Workshop - SocInfo 2014
- Crowd Architectures
- Smarter Cities: Analytics, Sensing, Communications, Incentives for Livability and Efficiency
- Social Infrastructures for Smarter Cities
- The 2nd When the City Meets the Citizen Workshop (WCMCW) 2013
- When the City Meets the Citizen Workshop (WCMCW) 2012
Elizabeth M. Daly is a Research Scientist focusing on the Social Cities project at the IBM Research Laboratory, Dublin. She is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Science and Statistics at Trinity College Dublin. Before joining Smarter Cities she was a post-doctoral researcher in the IBM Research Center for Social Software in Cambridge, MA.
She received her Ph.D. in Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin in November 2007 with her thesis entitled "Social Network Analysis for Routing in Disconnected Delay-Tolerant MANETs".
Presently, her work focuses on the study and exploitation of underlying reasoning behind evolving network dynamics. Her research interests include social networks, reputation, information flow and trend analysis.