Stefano is a Research Software Engineerat the IBM Research - Ireland center in Dublin, Ireland. He is part of the data privacy group.
- PhD in Computer Science 2011
- MS Degree with honor in Computer Science 2006
- BS Degree in Computer Science 2003
Skills and Experience
- From September to November 2008 I worked as temporary research assistant at College of Information Science, Pennsylvania State University, U.S.A.
- Received PhD degree in computer science from University of Insubria, Italy in February 2011. My thesis was focused on the improvement of trust negotiations, an access control mechanism for P2P systems.
- Between February 2011 and July 2011 I worked as a research assistant at DICOM (Department of Computer Science and Communication) of the University of Insubria, Italy.
- Between July 2011 and January 2013 I worked as research fellow of the SANDS (S* Aspects of Network an Distributed Systems) group at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. I worked on several topics, mainly related to federated social networks and team recommendation.
- From April 2013 to October 2013 post-doctoral researcher at DERI (Digital Enterprise Research Institute), National University of Ireland, Galway