I am working for IBM as part of the research and development team of the CPLEX Optimizer. I am author or co-author of more than 20 papers in top refereed journals and conferences in Mathematical Optimization (Math. Programming, Operations Research, IPCO, SODA, INFORMS Journal on computing, ...). I am the project manager of the open source solver Bonmin (www.coin-or.org/Bonmin), and associate editor of EJCO.
- Mixed Integer Optimization
- Mixed Integer Nonlinear Optimization
- Cutting plane techniques
- Exact Methods
- Software for Optimization
Prizes and awards
- 2017: IBM Analytics CrushIT Award
- 2015: Outstanding Technical Achievement, IBM.
- 2014: Outstanding Technical Achievement, IBM.
- 2011: Scientific Excellence, CNRS.
- 2010: Google Research Award
- 2010: Top cited paper in the journal Discrete Optimization for "An algorithmic framework for Convex Mixed Integer Programs.
- 2007: IBM Research Division Award.
- 2008-2013: Permanent Researcher, CNRS, LIF Marseille (France). Currently on leave.
- 2006-2008: Supplemental Research Staff Member, Mathematical dept, IBM Research, Yorkotown Heights (NY).
- 2004-2006: Post-doctoral Fellow, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh (PA).
- 2000-2004: PhD Candidate, Université Paris 6, Paris (France).
Project Manager for Bonmin and CglLandP.
Associate Editor for EURO Journal on Computational Optimization.
Permanent member of the COIN-OR foundation.
Guest editor for a special issue of Math. Programming B. on MINLP.
Organizing and program committee of MIP 2009 (USC Berkley, Berkley, June 2009)
Organizing and program committee of EWMINLP10 (CIRM, Marseille, April 2010)
- Organizing committee workshop on MINLP in Dagstuhl (upcoming February 2018)